Bodwad Sarvajanik Co.Op. Education Society Ltd.Bodwad
The Bodwad Sarvajanik Co-Operative Education Society Limited Bodwad is one of the eminent educational trusts working in rural area since August 1, 1945. The trust has completed 71 years establishing one after another educational institutes at Bodwad according to the growing needs of local community.
Today the trust is managing the following institutes at its educational complex of 10 acres. Each and every institute has its independent building and infrastructure.
- N.H. Ranka High School and Junior College (Establishment:1945)
- T.R. Bardiya primary School (Establishment: 1975)
- Arts, Commerce and Science College (Establishment:1986)
- Pragati Balwadi (Establishment: 1998)
- Rose Petal’s English Medium School (Establishment: 2007)
Our Hon. Chairman, Hon. Vice Chairman, Hon. Secretary and Hon. Directors of the managing body as well as the members of the trust are dedicated to attain educational goals, having experience of running the trust before the independence, devoting their valuable time for the fulfillment of educational needs of the local rural community.